- For availing any products at Wevidh, you need to have a registered account with us. All the products have their respective prices indicated against them.
- The payment made towards any order placed on our portal is either collected online through duly approved secured Payment Gateway- Razorpay or you can avail our Cash on Delivery (COD) facility.
Wevidh has tied up with a reputed logistics partner to provide timely and reliable delivery to all metro and most of the non-metro cities across India. We try our very best to ensure that there are no delays in shipments, but sometimes it's beyond our control.
Shipping and COD Charge:
- We offer Free Shipping on every order!
- If you opt for COD facility - A Fixed COD charge of Rs100 will be collected on every COD order.
We provide COD facility to make the order process easier for you and we request you to place a COD order only if you are genuinely interested in buying a product.
Wevidh holds the right to Blacklist customers who place COD orders without the intent of buying and return it back to us at the time of delivery.
Such Blacklisted customers will not be able to place COD orders again.
- All our products are ready to ship and dispatched in 1 working day.
- Delivery is done within 3-10 days, depending on your location. We try our best to stick to the mentioned time period for delivery.
In case your shipment is delayed or lost:
- In case there is a delay beyond the estimated date, please WhatsApp us on +91 9836775826 or send an email to email@example.com. We will communicate with our logistics partner and resolve it as soon as possible.
- In an unfortunate scenario where your shipment has been misplaced or lost enroute, we will provide a full refund (in case of prepaid orders) in your bank account within 3 business days.
We at Wevidh, take data privacy and security extremely seriously and work to ensure that we are fully compliant with the various regulations dealing with privacy. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website, app and seller panel visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer, your visits and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- Personal information you provide when you register, or order any product online on Wevidh platform or otherwise use our services. It includes your name, e-mail ID, contact no. and other details i.e. the information you provide us at the time of creating your account at Wevidh. It also includes any other information that you may enter during the use of the website and/or registration for services, that may remain stored in our database and form a part of your profile or otherwise.
- In case of payment made by a secured Payment Gateway at Wevidh, your financial information is processed at the Payment Gateway and is not retained for the more than the period required. The said online payments are additionally subject to an independent agreement with the payment gateway provider.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; or is required.
How do we use your personal information?
Therefore, we may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- Other uses as required.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Security of your personal information
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot completely guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. However, we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal and sensitive information you provide on our secure firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make or receive from us will be encrypted.
The following rights are reserved with Wevidh:
- Wevidh reserves the right to keep a register of transactions performed through its network and servers and the right to analyse information in order to detect unauthorized, illicit or illegal activities on its server. It can even erase from its computer resources any illegal content or information, that are in contravention of the terms of the Information Technology Act and/or any other law for the time being in force.
- Wevidh reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to our services or sponsored advertisements, administrative messages and/ or newsletter. These are considered to be a part of your registered account, and it will have an option for you to stop receiving them. We shall also send you emails which shall contain information about our existing or new services or features.
- Personal and sensitive information that is stored with Wevidh is protected using industry standard security measures. You should be aware that Wevidh has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet that you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services. You should keep your user name, password or other access information safe and confidential to protect against unauthorized access to your account.
- You may also request Wevidh to delete your personal information from the system and records whenever you want. Additionally, you may delete your account anytime at your own free will. However, due to technical constraints and the fact that we backup our systems at regular intervals, personal Information may continue to reside in our systems after deletion for some limited time period.
- All sensitive/ personal data or information provided by the users shall not be retain for longer than what is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under the Agreement or any other law for the time being in force. All information shall be used only for the purposes for which it has been collected.
Disclosure of your personal information
Wevidh does not rent, sell, or share personal information (other than the sensitive information) about you with any third parties, except when we have specifically obtained your consent at the time of collection of the information online at Wevidh or to provide products or services you've requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information, other than sensitive information, to trusted partners who work on our behalf or with us under confidentiality agreements for the purpose of creating / modifying / maintaining the site. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share / use this information for any other purpose, except for that specifically authorized by us.
- The Credit Card / Debit Card / other financial information from other payment modes is collected by our Payment Gateway for processing of payment and deleted soon thereafter, as declared above. No other outside agency has been authorized for the use of any sensitive information till now. As and when any such authorization is made in the near future, the details would be posted herein;
- Wevidh’s administrator may be required to login to the admin panel for troubleshooting, as a result can get access to the personal data, but this is purely for administration and troubleshooting purposes.
- Wevidh believes it is necessary to share information whenever absolutely necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Service Agreement, or as otherwise required by law;