- For availing any products at Wevidh, you need to have a registered account with us. All the products have their respective prices indicated against them.
- The payment made towards any order placed on our portal is either collected online through duly approved secured Payment Gateway- Razorpay or you can avail our Cash on Delivery (COD) facility.
Wevidh has tied up with a reputed logistics partner to provide timely and reliable delivery to all metro and most of the non-metro cities across India. We try our very best to ensure that there are no delays in shipments, but sometimes it's beyond our control.
Shipping and COD Charge:
- We offer Free Shipping on every order!
- If you opt for COD facility - A Fixed COD charge of Rs100 will be collected on every COD order.
We provide COD facility to make the order process easier for you and we request you to place a COD order only if you are genuinely interested in buying a product.
Wevidh holds the right to Blacklist customers who place COD orders without the intent of buying and return it back to us at the time of delivery.
Such Blacklisted customers will not be able to place COD orders again.
- All our products are ready to ship and dispatched in 1 working day.
- Delivery is done within 3-10 days, depending on your location. We try our best to stick to the mentioned time period for delivery.
In case your shipment is delayed or lost:
- In case there is a delay beyond the estimated date, please WhatsApp us on +91 9836775826 or send an email to email@example.com. We will communicate with our logistics partner and resolve it as soon as possible.
- In an unfortunate scenario where your shipment has been misplaced or lost enroute, we will provide a full refund (in case of prepaid orders) in your bank account within 3 business days.
This Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered between-:
Wevidh.com (hereinafter referred to as "Wevidh"), website and trademark owned by Wevidh E-Local Private Limited (with registered office at 98 S, Dr. Abani Dutta Road,Howrah- 711101,West Bengal), AND You (hereinafter referred to as "User").
WHEREAS the Wevidh is an online platform serving as a supplier (“Seller”) of various goods
AND WHEREAS the Customers ("Buyers") are interested in availing products offered by Seller;
These terms of service mentioned herein govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of it, you must not use this website.
- “Account” means the account created upon registration at Wevidh platform and includes the profile thereunder;
- “Agreement” means this Terms of Service, read with the Policies linked to this website. Further, it includes any subsequent written modifications and amendments thereto mutually agreed to in writing and signed by the Parties;
- “Confidential Information” shall mean any proprietary information of any Party, including but not limited to commercial, technical and artistic information relating to such Party’s establishment, business, operation, maintenance, marketing and promoting of its own services and products, programming techniques, experimental work, customers, clients, suppliers, developments, inventions, technology, etc. Confidential Information will include all information (whether available in written, oral or machine-readable form) relating to the business or affairs of the Parties, including (without limitation) information relating to existing or future systems, software, hardware, Products and services, and those in development, and accompanying marketing plans, details of employees and business strategies, etc. Confidential Information shall include information required to be supplied by the Supplier to the Company, or such information furnished by the Company to the Supplier.
- “Sensitive Information” or personal data of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to password, financial information, etc as defined under Information Technology Rules;
- “Content” means all information, data, text, audio, graphics, video, messages, images, location, logos, advertisements, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content, and contains Third Party Service Providers’ content;
- “Website", “Site" or “Company” refer to the website www.wevidh.com and the Wevidh Mobile App, and its management, which is an Intermediary under the Information Technology Act and Rules there under;
- “User", "you" and "your" refer to the registered user either a Seller or a Customer, who accesses the Wevidh platform;
- “We", "us" and "our" refer to Wevidh and its management;
- “Registered User” means a user who has registered at wevidh;
- “Customer” shall mean any user of the Company Website who purchases any Product of the Supplier through the website.
- “Guest” means a normal visitor at this website, who accesses the website www.Wevidh.com without registration;
- “Profile” or “User Profile” refers to your personal information appearing on your profile page;
- “Registration Data” refers to the information to be provided in the registration form that includes name, email, location, contact and any other information provided later, which except the sensitive information may also form part of your User Profile;
- “Logistics” shall mean the commercial act of pick-up and delivery of products ordered from the Supplier to Customers. The services of Logistics shall be executed by the Company.
- “Products” shall mean all the goods supplied under this Agreement;
- “Price” or “Prices” shall mean the net price/ prices of the Products calculated after deducting the margin as mutually agreed by the Parties;
- “Order(s)” shall mean the orders placed by the Customers on the Company’s website which shall be then allocated to the Supplier through the Company;
- “Exchange” means an action of exchanging the product ordered at Wevidh portal by the consumer for some other product;
The other terms would have meaning as defined either under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder or otherwise generic words are to be interpreted as per English (U.K.) Dictionary.
Before you decide to access the website or avail the products made available through this website, please carefully go through these terms and the accompanying policies given on wevidh.com. These Terms of Service, Privacy, Payment and Shipping, Return, Refund and Cancellation policies linked herein, together constitute a legal agreement between Wevidh and You.
Though you can browse through various products in order to make proper use of wevidh.com, you must be a registered user of the Site. In any case, you agree that, by accessing wevidh.com website at any point or by completing the account registration process, you will be bound by the following Agreement. We intend this to be the legal equivalent of your signature on a written contract, and equally binding. Furthermore:
- All the terms set here are presented in English language and it is the sole responsibility of the user to understand these terms accurately. You must read, understand and agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Wevidh reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a new agreement on our site and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically and be aware of such modifications. Your continued access or use of the site shall deem to be your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement. In case any modification to the agreement is unacceptable to you, your only recourse will be to terminate this agreement. In case you continue to access any of our services after that time, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes that are made.
3. Wevidh Platform
- Wevidh is an online platform serving various goods that are available through its website and mobile application. You can read more about the Company under the About Us section at Wevidh.com. Wevidh allows you to view and access the content available on the Website solely for the purposes of availing the products, such as viewing, ordering and communicating in terms of these Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service constitute an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act and Rules framed thereunder, as applicable and amended from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. You further understand that the Wevidh is just an Intermediary in terms of Information Technology Act 2000 and is liable to you in terms of Section 79 of Information Technology Act, 2000.
4. License to use website (also includes app)
Unless otherwise stated, Wevidh and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license, all these below mentioned intellectual property rights are reserved..
You agree to the following:
- You will use the Wevidh services only for the purposes that are permitted by the aforesaid Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction;
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Wevidh reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Wevidh’s discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the issued Username and Password at Wevidh and for restricting access to the account, and further agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur due to your use or under your account or password;
- Wevidh reserve the right to reject any information/data posted over the website without assigning any reason and make all such modifications/editing to the information submitted in order to fit into the database;
- Your Wevidh account and the activity under it are subject to review from time to time by the Wevidh. On the basis of the Wevidh’s report, your account may be blocked or may become subject of deletion if found to be transmitting objectionable, obscene or offensive material or links to the same or otherwise found to be indulging in violation of the Code of Conduct, without any prior notice to you;
- If your Wevidh account is blocked in any circumstances including as provided under the terms, you may be prevented from accessing all the services available under this website. Further, you agree that you may not try to register under an anonymous name to get access to the site otherwise for any purpose whatsoever;
You must not:
- republish material from this website [including republication on another website];
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.]
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, edit, modify or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You agree not to indulge in any kind of Social Engineering or any act of data mining or any other systematic and automated data collection activites in a bid to find any information related to this website or information of the registered users at Wevidh.com
- You will not solicit passwords or personal identifying information for any purposes from other users or try to crack the password of other users, which would be termed as a hacking attempt.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send promotional, spam or any other unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Wevidh's express written consent.
- You must not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Wevidh services (or the servers and networks, which are connected to the services).
5. User's Account
A. User Eligibility
- To be able to use the platform offered by Wevidh, you need to be competent to Contract in terms of Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor, i.e. below 18 years of age in India or below the majority age as per the laws of your country, you can use the services only for information and/or knowledge purposes. Wevidh reserves the right to ask for proof in support of age or even terminate your membership, if it is brought to our notice that the account was created by providing false information.
- You confirm that any court, tribunal or any adept authority does not prohibit or impose any kind of restriction/conditions/order to enter this agreement or on online services of nature and function similar to ours.
- You also confirm that you are not violating any applicable law by entering this agreement. We reserve the right to terminate your account and further refuse to provide access to the Site in case of any such violation.
B. Registered Users:
You understand that Wevidh services are made available to you subject to registration on the website in terms of these Terms of Sevice and other policies referred herein. Further,
- You are liable to provide true, accurate, updated and complete profile at Wevidh.com and regularly maintain and promptly update the Profile to keep it true, accurate, updated and complete, failing which your account can be deactivated/disabled;
- You are free to conduct an independent due diligence with respect to any products made available through Wevidh.com;
- You are expected to comply with the applicable law of the land as well, as may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
C. User content
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to Wevidh a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Wevidh the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Wevidh or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Wevidh reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Wevidh's servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Wevidh's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Wevidh does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
- You are hereby informed that in case of non-compliance with the updated rules, terms and conditions including all the policies mentioned on wevidh.com, the administrator has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the users ;
- You further agree that we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your Wevidh account or password or use of any or all of the services, for any legal reason or complexities, including, without limitation, for improper use of any service or if we believe that you are not eligible to become a registered user. We may also in our sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice;
- Further, at the time of registration at Wevidh, if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the agreement; we will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your access and refuse to provide you access to the website.
- Lastly, you agree that Wevidh shall not be liable to you or any third-party for termination of your access to the service in any of the above circumstances or due to any other unforeseen circumstance or legal complexities.
E. Monitoring and Support
- To ensure users receive the highest possible level of service, Wevidh may randomly monitor the Wevidh services. Any such monitoring is done for evaluation purposes by supervisors and all the information is kept confidential. This is solely done to guarantee the highest level of service and to ensure accurate information is provided in a professional manner.
- You can obtain assistance with any technical difficulty that may arise in connection with user's utilization of the Wevidh services by requesting assistance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for its access to and use of the Wevidh services and users shall be responsible for all charges related thereto.
The users agree to hold Wevidh’s Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence. Proprietary or Confidential Information shall also include any information which:
- is or becomes generally known to the public by any means other than a breach of the obligations of the receiving party;
- was previously known to the receiving party or rightly received by the receiving party from a third party;
- Is independently developed by the receiving party; or it is subject to disclosure under court order or other lawful process.
The users agree not to make Proprietary or Confidential Information or use it for any purpose other than as specified in this Agreement.
7. Relationship of the Parties
Nothing contained in this agreement, and no action taken by the parties pursuant to this agreement, will be deemed to constitute a relationship between the parties of partnership, joint venture, principal and agent or employer and employee. Neither party has, nor may it represent that it has, any authority to act or make any commitments on the other party's behalf.
8. No warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Wevidh makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Wevidh does not provide any warrant for the following:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- that the service will be persistent, timely, secure, error free.
- that the service will meet your requirements.
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- That any technical defects in the website will be corrected.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
9. Limitations of liability
Wevidh assumes no responsibility or liability from any loss incurred by any information present online, either upon the website or otherwise. We will not be liable to you in any manner, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
Users using the services herein are solely responsible for their actions. As we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented therein, user expressly agrees that the use of the service is at the user's sole risk.
Further, as a Wevidh user, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks, characteristics and limitations of the internet, particularly in terms of technical performance of the website, response times to view, verify or transfer information; and the risks inherent in all third party links, connections and transfers via the internet.
Wevidh shall not hold any liability whatsoever, under the following scenarfios:
- For any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss;
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- Wevidh shall be not responsible or liable for the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, errors, omission, typographical errors, disruption, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, interruption or malfunction (including but not limited to any kind of technical aspects), deletion, defect of any information, reports, service stops functioning due to technical problems, certain features not functioning at any point in the web site or any part thereof;
- We are neither responsible nor liable for any result that arises due to the use of service by any user or use of information and content posted or transmitted through the site by any user.
- We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal communication or content posted or transmitted on the site by any customer, or any third party.
- Any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Wevidh is done at user's own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage to user's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data
By using this website, you agree that the terms and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Wevidh may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Wevidh may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Wevidh's rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. However, you may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyer's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You hereby expressly release Wevidh and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
15. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Wevidh's other rights under these terms of service, if you breach these terms in any way, Wevidh may take such action as Wevidh deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
16. Entire agreement
These terms of service, together with Payment & Shipping Policy and; Return, Refund & Cancellation policy that are explicitly written down on wevidh.com constitute the entire agreement between You and Wevidh in relation to your use of this website. Kindly go through all the policies. It will be deemed that the user has read and understood all the Wevidh policies mention herein.